A preschool teacher, also called a pre-kindergarten (pre-K) teacher, provides education, care, and nurturing in a school setting for children who are not yet old enough to enter kindergarten.
Requirements for preschool teachers vary from state to state and from school to school.
Largely, any graduated person can get into teaching jobs in early education without any prior experience.
- The aspirant can apply for Teaching Assistant level jobs that needs no certification.
- Teaching Assistant levels in early education – infant, toddler, preschool and Pre K.
- Once rolled into the Job, can get certified to go up in the ladder.
- Here are the caveats, applicants with 4 years degree, typically any professional degree, has a cooling time of 3 months and applicants with a 3 year degree, have a wait of 12 months to take up Certification.
- These positions are for Full time, Part time and Overtime.
- To Clear interview, Understanding the basics of how preschool works will certainly help.
- Generally Interviews are easy to get through.
- School management will train the staff once offered a Job.